Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's time to fight back...

I think we've been patient. We've tried to be nice. Now, all etiquette is off the table. It's time to fight back.

The left-sided media certainly hasn't been nice. They've pulled out all their big guns to mock and attack McCain and Palin. Let's see...um...Matt Damon, Pamela Anderson, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Gloria Steinem, Whoopi Goldberg, Lindsay Lohan, Joy Behar.

Hmm, they certainly are qualified to discuss foreign and domestic affairs, aren't they? Let's see, what qualifications do they have? Sex appeal? A cute smile? A nice haircut? Graduated from drama class? Slept with a variety of disfunctional fellow stars or band members? Done drugs? Had a boob job? Dropped out of high school? Used botox to freeze his/her face? Has a mouth the size of New Jersey? Or, maybe, is just obnoxious enough to shout everyone else down?

Come on.

I think we should remember them, don't you? Remember the outrageous insults. As for me, they're off my list. If they ever show up on my tv again, I'm switching channels. If they're ever in a movie, I'm not going. It may seem insignificant, but I'm standing up for my principals.

1 comment:

Anni_V said...

One step at a time. Keep fighting girl; know you're not alone!