Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Polls Are Fixed!

I live in New York state, which happens to be a "Democratic" state. Trust me, they've messed up this state so bad I'm not sure it will ever recover.

You'd think that there would be Obama signs all over the lawn here, but I see nary a one. People who we talk to are voting for McCain and have a great distrust of Obama. They can't figure out what's going on with the polls. How could Obama have a nine point lead when everyone they talk to is voting for McCain?

Well, here's my theory. We all know the media is "in the bag" for Obama. I think a lot of these "polls" are fixed. I think they're scewing with the polls so we McCain/Palin people won't go vote.

So, whoever you see, tell them to get out and vote. We've got to win this election!

I'm putting out an offer in our church bulletin to give a ride to the voting booths to anyone who doesn't have one. If you can do that, that would be great. We need as many cute little old ladies and men out there to vote!

God Bless You All!!

No comments: