Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Reason Why Women Hate Sarah

For the life of me, I was having a difficult time with the utter hatred spewing from the mouths of some of these women about Sarah Palin. Even Gloria Steinem got into the act, and last night the media showed Pamela Anderson saying something they bleeped out, but essentially was "She can suck it!" Of course, some of these people can be immediately discounted. I mean, who can take anything Pamela Anderson says seriously. She's not exactly the smartest fox in the bush. She's had at least five boob jobs and must like to get abused as she has married and divorced three incredibly disfunctional and screwed up men.

So, let's get back to Gloria. Speaking to Clinton supporters, Steinem wrote: "To vote in protest for McCain/Palin would be like saying, "Somebody stole my shoes, so I'll amputate my legs." WHAT? Steinem's lost it. Next, "This is not to beat up on Palin. I defend her right to be wrong, even on issues that matter most to me." So, I guess Gloria has told us. If we don't believe what she says, we are wrong. God has sent down Gloria to tell us what is right and wrong, folks. She must be the angel for Messiah Obama.

But, really, can you imagine any of this coming from the right side? I don't think so. They accepted that Clinton was a serious candidate who needed to be taken seriously. I don't remember anyone in the conservative media spewing hatred about her. No. This hatred smacks of jealousy, enraged jealousy, by the left. Perhaps all those women who were in those nasty, little cliches in high school have grown up into little carbon copies of Steinem.

So, suck it, Steinem. The girls on the right have won out over the girls on the left. You are enraged with the green monster of jealousy and you can't take it. Yes, that's what it is. We're better than you! We've won! YOU have the chauvinist pigs on your side, Steinem. NOT US!! Nyah. Nyah. Nyah!

No comments: